In case of natural person:
- At least a master’s degree in a related field (architecture / engineering). A higher degree is preferable.
- Technical engineer or architect experienced in the enhancement of cultural sites
- Excellent knowledge of European and national legislation related to the cultural sites valorization
- Min 5 years’ experience in professional work
- Excellent knowledge of English language
In case of legal person:
- Documented strong experience in cultural sites valorization
- Documented strong experience in architecture / engineering
- Documented work experience of at least 5 years
- Excellent knowledge of European and national legislation related to cultural sites valorization and of EU funds.
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/document.do
|“Fostering Interfaith Dialogue and Enhancing Cross-border Religious Tourism”|
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8.
The tender must comprise of a Technical offer and a Financial offer, which must be submitted in separate envelopes (see clause 8). Each Technical offer and Financial offer must contain one original, clearly marked ‘Original’.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application in a sealed envelope indicating:
the address for submitting tenders indicated above; the reference code of the tender procedure the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender-opening session’ and equivalent phrase in Albanian “Mos te hapet perpara fazës së hapjes së ofertave te tenderit” and the name of the tenderer.
at the following address:
Municipality of Tirana
Rruga ”Abdi Toptani”
Zyra e Këndit të BE
The deadline for the submission of the applications is 06.05.2021, 16:00 hr. Only applications received prior to this deadline will be considered.
For more information and duration of the assignment please referred to the TORs (Terms of Reference) or request the full tender dossier at the email address here given.